Wednesday, September 13, 2006

With Sudeep Pandey

Me: Hi Sudeep! How are you?
Sudeep: I'm Fine.Thank You and what about you??

Me: I'm doing fine as well.thanks!

Me: What is your dream for the Country?
Sudeep: I have a lot of dreams which i need to achieve in my life that can bring about some changes in my country.

Me: Can you be specific on some of them ?
Sudeep: See, i'm as patriotic as anybody else in this country.My dreams are genuine and specific.
I would be starting my own consultancy in the entertainment industry.As an event management graduate and an MBA ,I would love to be in the field of entertainment service.It could be self as well as public.

Me: So how is this going to help the Country?
Sudeep: My consulting would help people think better ,live better and practice living better.

Me: What is your motto for others?
Sudeep: For self realisation! towards your personal achievement and value enhancement towards your life.

* Sudeep sits next to me at my office and he can be reached at +91-09845146800

No comments: