Wednesday, September 13, 2006

With Prince
















Me: Hi Prince
Prince: Hi Eashwar!

Me:Let me start with the same question that I ask to everyone,What is your dream for India?
Prince: India needs change. Change everywhere, right from our laws defined by democracy to the way we struggle for our lives. I want India to be free from corruption,If given a chance I would drive out the corrupt people from the face of this country.Corruption has taken deep roots in this country,now people have realized that corruption is a part and parcel of the day to day life in this country.If corruption is eliminated,we can work wonders in this country.India does not lack material wealth or knowledge wealth,but it lacks the wealth of honesty,magnanimity,righteousness among politicians,bureaucrats.If given a power to wish something for India,I will wish for the power to flush out the corrupt from the very face of India.

Me:You belong to one of the most beautiful places in the Country-Wyanad-Kerala, which his now a booming tourist destination. Do you see the threat to the environment is not being addressed properly?
Prince: I agree with you. To give an example, during my recent visit to my native, I happened to visit Soochipara waterfalls, a beautiful creation by nature. I saw tourists consuming alcohol and littering eatables near the falls. No doubt it is going to accumulate and generate a foul smell all around the area. When you said threat to the environment, can you agree with me that a small step from each one of us can address this great solution in a considerable way? I believe yes!

Me:You were one among the first batch MBA s who came out of DCSMAT. How do you see the “real life” experiences, looking back at your classrooms?

what DCSMAT is by implementing effective strategies and working with innovation. I can ensure you that once you complete your education from DCSMAT you can survive anywhere and everywhere with a cutting edge. Analysing Cases and indentifying problems to the precise level is always important in life,which we gradually achieved during our fights over cases. Remember to be passionate contributor over a coffee from Baby's shop or during a lousy Saturday evening.

Me: As always,it was a pleasure talking to you.
Prince: A pleasure for me too.




*Prince is a Project leader at GE,Global Infrastructure Services .He was my Classmate @ DCSMAT.He can be reached at prince.peter@gmail.com




No comments: