Tuesday, August 22, 2006

DC School


Though my school
is the end of the road, it is the beginning of life for many of us. At least without doubt I can say that I was subjected to some changes there. There is a slight controversy when I say this, once my friend and earlier roommate Shaji send an article that u can create an MBA within three months-no time. Like what Krishna said in Gita that all what u need is the karma kushalata.. Then do we need these IIMs and Harvard’s for mass production of MBAs?...I’m not there for a debate, but all that I can say is that when we left DCSMAT after our two years of experiential learning we were not those persons who came over there two years before. When I visit the houses of my colleagues their parents say that they have changed a lot.
When I talk of my friends, I would be proud to say that almost all of them came out of their weaknesses successfully. Many of them belong to families of farmers, they are familiar to the traditional ways of farming and I often find my selves thinking that how successfully they link those management jargons to the real life situations in the farms or in the fields.

No comments: