Sunday, June 22, 2008

I

It’s now a long time that I have wrote something. I just found this “I” tag in Dhanya’s blog. Thinking this would kill a bit of time before the Italy-Spain match which will begin in an hour. Here it goes...

I am: God (Appooppan told me)

I think: my client is a Walrus

I know: how to make Aviyal

I want: Kappa& Chammanthi right now

I have: a bad memory

I wish: we both were the same

I hate: the urban life

I miss: the monsoon

I fear: ICICI bank

I feel: comfortable on a stormy night

I hear: Soumya in Youtube

I smell: Kaalan, a Kerala dish

I crave: for a sexy wife

I search: for my cell everyday

I wonder: how can people act so much in life

I regret: if I had locked the bathroom that day

I love: to travel

I ache: my back most of the days

I care: my books, which I never want to lose until I die

I am not: like you

I believe: in people who can understand what I say

I dance: in winter

I sing: often in the bathroom

I cry: inside myself

I don’t always: please others

I fight: for my Country

I write: very bad English and a better Malayalam

I win: when I feel others are convinced by my point

I lose: when I feel my friends are lying

I never: cheat my team

I always: want to be in the snow

I confuse: myself over coffee and tea though I like coffee better

I listen: to myself when I am confused

I can usually be found: looking at the sky

I am scared: of settling down in Bangaluru

I need: to change my job

I am happy about: the way government has not controlled inflation.

7 comments:

Dhanya said...

Kappa & Chammanthi? hmm mouth watering..n you are happy about the way government has not controlled inflation?????

Jayashankar said...

Yes Dhanya..let prices increase and this govt go to hell

kammommy said...

May you get a sexy wife...n then lead a life of bill paying spree to maintain the sexiness.....

sexiness= versace lingerie
= clinique lotions
= kerastase shampoos
= diamonds
= great body,exorbitant gym
May you get a rich wife...fair, slim n sexy..wat say?

prasanth Gulfu said...

nice one dude.....

Dhanya said...

You are tagged again :)

Dhanya said...

You are tagged :)

new joinee said...

ur client a walrus??!!! I can understand that....may u b shifted to some other team soon or get a diff job soon.