Monday, March 17, 2008

New Dreams!

I saw a Rainbow, just after it rained yesterday
A Rainbow all the way

Half am I able to tell, such beauty!

Even in that half, only half am I able to drive

Of shades infinite,unfade them on the sky

Always a sweet memory

Be, be not me, my life a trance

Can't forget such a glance

Of colours smell such fragrance!

Thousand thoughts

Just after it rained Yesterday!

Ever in my dreams did I cry?

No! Persuade my mind In darkness;

Ever you a light. The Rainbow!

Dreams never dreamt

Of Prosper high and Life delight

Just after it rained yesterday!

Ever did I have a chance

Bestow thy shadow on my face,

It shall bloom and I shall be You!

My mind shall be a mirror, reflect bliss

Thousand dreams

Just after it rained yesterday!

3 comments:

Dhanya said...

WOW new look.. nice one :)

Life Rocks!!! said...

wow..nice template! finally you have learnt..Good work! and nice poem man!

kammommy said...

i dont think tat I,ve ever seen a rainbow....once i sort of did....it was nothing spectacular.

PS: if the sky and the ocean are blue....y is it in orange...

Ur template doesnt match ur blog...
I think the "BLUE" just got lost.