Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My 'avastha' from Monday!


Finally it is time to go! Hahaha now free masala dosa and kaapi...happy!!!me and Bobo had masala dosa last week in the England Punjab called Southall.it was too too too good.2.5 pounds though:( Amma is making kappa next week hahaha...eeeh waah! super..

No good time now. i cut my finger the day before.Sis and niece were traveling and a rock fell on the car and it got damaged yesterday .Father is sick and we are worried cos chickun Guinya is all around my neighborhood back home...all worries around me!

Still im smiling and enjoying my final days here.sad to leave this beautiful place. really sad. no manager bugs u yaaar! no one disturb you nor worry u.no one even cares what u are doing.nice food,nice climate and good friends..

and running back has a lot more.like priya is happy that im returing and also sad that fighting is gonna begin from monday.Yes! fighting with driver ramesh in the morning and later with security for not bringing ID,then with everyone in the team for not gettin chocolates.then with some for arguing with me on my ‘change’...finally after a hectic day with my maid for not cleaning a dusty house and may be with the house owner over the money he is gonna take from me. ..

Meanwhile my leaving do is planned for tomorrow.sorry! i forgot to invite you all…Can we join at Lord Raglan Pub in Workingham at 7 pm and later for a dinner
at Prezzo?

No comments: