Friday, June 01, 2007

Hat nomination and the Curries

Today i was nominated for the "Comedy hat" at my office. Me,for ordering a Chicken Tikka Masala at a Curry restaurant! while we were having the team outing Thanks to Steve,who did a bigger comedy otherwise the hat would have been on my head for the next one month.Havoo...

Got exited by seeing the menu,Kerala chicken curry,Kerala prawn curry and ended up ordering CTM...When one person orders for seven people this happens! They wanted me to decide the menu for all of them because they really are not able to pronounce each of them but they just rely on the numbers that represents them in the menu card. So I thought I would be able to make them have everything that I like and I shall have something spicy(nothing is spicy,you know)

It was a big comedy for them as they never order Tikka Masala at a curry restaurant ,which I hardly knew. Message was sent to the big manager from the restaurant itself and his reply came “love it”, thereby nomination as well…

1 comment:

Life Rocks!!! said...

he he he...trust you to do things like this...so how was Scotland??