Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I will return to myself when I disconnect my Internet.Still U will be I

Dear Blogger Fraternity,

Till I talked to Vidya,I thought the bloggers were not real...I cant believe even now that Kammommy ever exist...Rajeev is also something...Shammu to kill my sleep...Soonyata no...no don’t exist cant believe...Madly near me.Truly near me.You...are you all real??

People who are me. From absolute insignificance of life to something. Your posts like me, I don’t understand some, some I take for many days without sleep.. My snowy nights cozy your feelings .I romance your sweet minds...a weak jerk on my emotions, you make me laugh., People who are me. The people who are alone in the croud. People who wait for something always though there is nothing yet. just like that. Each one. Me.

Always I thought I was the only one with plain fantasy and I was the only one to close my eyes and see a thousand things around running like bacteria in a microscope. I thought I was the only one who liked the wind. Fancy even the smallest dot on a paper. Who frame sentences seeing something. I thought I was the only one who had a thousand things to tell. I thought I was the only one who spoke to myself more than to others. Always thought I was the only one who loved the sky.

But I knew people had problems. Still poor me thought I was the only one who was pained when it rained!! I knew People died. Still eccentric me thought I was the only one who loved to die. I knew People loved songs. Still I thought I was the only one who had thousand heartbeats when it played. I knew all had friends, still I thought I was the only one…

Now I realize you too…

I know most of you are sleeping. Who knows some will be crying in the bed ?? Even in this late night. You will be, I know. Even if you have no problems you might be crying, may be without tears...because you are I. May be without any reason you will be thinking of infinite things which has no meaning at all...just because you are I

I know I am real. But can't accept that you are.Still you have to be,because you are...


Eashwar

P.S. me know you have you and me within you. So this post is out of jealousy of you having something more than me:) and selfish me is afraid of all being different human beings.

4 comments:

Life Rocks!!! said...

Loved this post...awesome...truly!

kammommy said...

It's way past midnight and i am reading ur post. love wat u wrote....wanna tell u that i am gonna go to bed with a smile thanks to ur post.....:-)

Jayashankar said...

Thank you both.U loved it because you have some me in u!

Dhanya said...

he he yeh everyone thinks the same :) Are we all alike?