Thursday, February 15, 2007

UK jokes starts!!

My first party in UK came on Friday, the day after Snow. I saw the BBC on Tuesday when it predicted that the Snow is coming on Thursday and I was thrilled to see it as I never did in my life.

The children here were more thrilled than me when it came. And “when it came, it came” and the whole world around me was painted white and white packets of snow was falling from the sky like small pieces of white paper.




So cool so cool Snow Snow...


I forgot where I started.My first party was organized by immediate boss Catherine Hynes.She had organized for an ice skating in a nearby place. I went and got afraid and didn’t participate because I feared of breaking my bones.I was stunned to see the small little ones playing and dancing in the indoor ground where ice is made artificially.

In the evening the party round one was organized in an Australian Bar in a place nearby called Reading.People turned up by 8 and started enjoying

Round two was organized in a Club called Revolution and there were more people there as time passed by people kept on joining and started to behave the way it should be in English parties. Their way of drinking and dancing is something to watch.It is fun to see people getting wild and making weird noises.

No comments: