Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Chocolate Shop!

ok.most of you would be knowing that i'm researching the retail market in UK and most of you may not know that my client is Masterfoods.they produce the famous Mars ,Snickers ,Galaxy ,Milky Way -bars and chocolates

I went to Masterfoods and they gifted me with a Mars Delight multipack(new product)having 10 bars inside.let me tell u in their in reception they have kept a lot of bars in many baskets for people to pick.next time i have made plans to pick a few.





More over Caroline was so nice that to demonstate things she got me all the type of chocolates.eat now,take home,bitesize,fun size,boxes,special boxes,sugar,multipack,filled bars...

my desk has become a chocolate shop with Masterfoods brands and competetor brands Nestle and Cadburys.latest one being the Nestle HEAVEN.Heaven is really awsome.I have almost finished it.

dont worry!i dont like to eat alone.i will give you on my return.ok.

No comments: