Sunday, February 18, 2007

No sleep tonight

The first thing that i enjoyed in UK was the cab and the driver who came to pick me up from the Heathrow airport. A English-well built man came and picked mine and Pavi's(the girl who came with me) one bag each and walked towards the car.

Think of 70 or 80 years back or beyond ,how my countrymen used to carry the bags of these people not because they came for any business discussions but because they conquered my country with the gun.

Now he picks my bag, opens the door for me. Great!.Because the world has changed and the people...

..............................................................................................................................
11.11 pm

I'm watching SWADES in Star Gold .Pani lo pani ,pacheesh paise ka ek glass...the boy says.Ek glass leeno na,sir.He asks!Tears are falling down from SRK's eyes.I think i'm crying more than him....

No comments: