Friday, August 12, 2011

Micro blogging starts

this year has been terrible for my blog.perhaps i have written the least in 5 years.ah! this is the first post of the year:the good thing is that i am now able to write things on my Phone and can publish whenever i want:Five years before i had to visualize things.and note them for the evening.this is now much more live and attractive.i am now inside a ksrtc bus connecting two smalls towns in kerala.i have been awake whole night as we were driving from bangalore yesterday in my friends car.he dropped me at a place called ankamali and i have taken a bus to kottayam.it is raining so heavily outside.the bus is more or less empty.peoplle are considerate enough not to throw their umbrella theertham on each others face.the old man sitting next to me is peeping into what i am doing.not too sure if he can read english that too such small font .....

1 comment:

Menonkutty said...

Ha! U are back.... Write more... and People peeping into others mobile is a daily thing... I knew well as I am a daily traveler :P