Tuesday, June 29, 2010

After a long break

P1. What curse word do you use the most?
ayyo
2. Do you own an iPod?
yes- a 30 gb one.I dont really know where it is right now.its in my room some where
3. What person do you talk to on the phone the most?
Amma
4. Do you still remember the first person you kissed?
Yes- the girl during my graduadition.Only one i have ever kissed
5. Do you remember where you were on 11/9/01?
Yes-at home.Thinking about the politcal Islam and the religious Christ
6. What was the last movie you watched?
raavan at friends room.felt 'not bad'
7. Has anyone ever called you lazy?
Most of the my dear ones
8. Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep?
Yes-I have
9. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
Yes-'VV told me that accidently he kissed her mom over the phone :( '
10. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Long fingers
11. What are you looking forward to?
Bloody cable.if it is gonna come before the match ends
12. Do you own any band t-shirt?
No bands can brand me!
13. What will you be doing in one hour?
The plan is to sleep.May be with open eys in darkness.
14. Is anyone in love with you?
Women are above men in thoughts and feelings.Dont really know if any is secretely lovn me!
15. Last time you crieed?
usally tears dont drop
16. Are you on a desktop computer or a laptop?
Laptop-new one from Dell
17. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
My ear piercings are no more there.Want to do it again
18. Would you ever date anyone covered in tattoos?
i hate that and feels that it wont suit a soft skin
19. What were you doing before this?
I was reading 'Bookless in Baghdad'.searched blogs after a long time.found this at Dhanya
20. When is the last time you slept on the floor?
Yesterday.I am used to sleeping on the floor.
21. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
Five.That is enough.I have to get up at 7 everyday.
22. Do you eat breakfast daily?
Most of the days i do.Its cos of my friends at office

No comments: