Monday, October 29, 2007

New mind!


It’s the first day in the new office building. New Facility. I loved it, like i loved everything before. This is my 4th location in Bangalore,though company remains the same.Packed things moved perfectly. Its all new, new cubicle, new phone, new chair….balloons, free food!
Meanwhile ending my loneliness I have got a new room mate...Bought a new TV, bought new Furniture. So this weekend was perfectly new.

Hmm… I am let free today morning as there are some issues with my system.

So i am in a mood to disturb the "working class”. Perfect!

4 comments:

Dhanya said...

All the best in ur new endeavor :)

Jayashankar said...

Thanks Dhanya,but sadly the people and salary remains the same:(

Priya said...

I want to know who is sittng next to you in the new campus......

Any way new campus and njoy.... But definitely you might miss the poor jokes, the laugh and the silly things which i shared with you all.....

Jayashankar said...

@ Priya,some beautiful girls want to sit next to me.i said "no"

Yaa..we miss those jokes.Please dont say those were poor!

actually i am poor and you are rich:)