Friday, October 19, 2007

My Saraswathy

This Sunday on the 21st, I will be celebrating my 25 years of Learning (official).I started to learn exactly 25 years back on a Vijayadashami day. I have a photo of that (...so sad it is at home),still I wanted to share this day with all of you.
You know who started my Hari Sri??…my Father. So I didn’t cry.
Thanks to all who thought me something or the other over these years. (elders and younger)

Learning cont…

meanwhile I will be starting two more Blogs on sunday...Please support!

1 comment:

Menonkutty said...

Learning never ends....... Its a continuous process.... and its great to remember those days like you did and most of them including myself missed


Vijayadashami has always been a great day.

!!Om saraswathi Namasthubyam
varade Kaamaroopini
Vidyarambham karishyaami
Sidhirbhavathume sadaa!!