Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Someone to share

These days I have lost sleep. I sleep barely 3-4 hours after a hectic schedule at daytime. I don’t know what has happened to me. Mind is disturbing a lot. Sometimes the feeling that I’m so far from home. Sickness.Reji’s tragic death, Urmi losing her father, big silence after my colleague Sudeep left for India, not being at home for Vishnu etc etc… Many things are disturbing me.


I always had this notion that we should be among people whom we like and love -all the life, rather than being alone. Now it has become clear. I can’t be alone. I see people hanging around in the railway station, in the parks, on the high streets, along the subways, behind the trees, in the lift, on the stairs. Everywhere they hang around.. So happy people. With jealousy, I also feel if I had someone to share my feelings. I searched and searched and searched.


Finally I also have someone. This space on the web. My blog. My sleeping pills. Like any other blogger, a place to ease all the pressures of this life moment. My Girl Friend.My Blue.

2 comments:

Life Rocks!!! said...

Hey chill man...there is nothing to feel jealous on a group of people who are here today and gone tomorrow!! Life teaches u to be happy with what u have

amna said...

hey! i am sure i know you but i cant figure out who u are.. u have vels and vidya in ur blogroll and more surprisingly, me? hmm.. who are u? :)