Thursday, October 30, 2008

Addictions

am addicted
To Coffee:
Yes I am addicted. Keeps me alive.

To Internet:
I have been using Internet for free since the last 7 years and therefore became addict; can’t stay away for many days. I have a set of sites and blogs I visit in a gap of hours

To News channels:
I am addicted to all the news channels on the TV. As soon as I switch the tv on, I go to these channels. I am crazy enough to watch Kannada, Tamil, Guajarati, Telugu channels though I usually don’t understand most of it.

To Carnatic music:
Addicted to classical. Will go to any place if I find there is a Classical concert at any point of time. Spends a lot of money buying CDs and spend a lot of time in the Internet hearing.

To Calling home

I am addicted to calling my home everyday.Wherever i am

4 comments:

Dhanya said...

I was also addicted to coffee back home when mom was making it. But when I started staying with friends, it used to be tea in the morning and I got over the coffee addiction. And I guess internet is a common addiction for all bloggers :)
Thanks for taking this up..

kammommy said...

I am addicted to intelligent ppl and great smiles...

Raaga said...

I am addicted to most things you've mentioned... except the news channels probably. And my brother says he hates me for calling home everyday as now he is expected to do so too :-)

Anonymous said...

Even i am addicted to most of the things u said, specially coffee and calling home, atleast 5 times a day... and internet addiction is quite common for almost al the blogers i guess.