Wednesday, November 14, 2007

About the holiday

I was off sick yesterday. Working from (for:) home. Things are almost under my control (esp stomach) now!
I was really tired after a hectic travel.
Made Diwali a memorable one, with my home maker, roomie .It was a plan made in no time. There was no other choice for such a long weekend. Home has now become a petty Bourgeoisie concept. Pilgrimage was the only way out

Started off to Hassan, then to Belur ,then to Halebedu to Chikkamangalur to Sringeri to Bajagoli to Putangadi to Dharmasthala to Kuke Subramanya to Sulliya and back to Bangaluru.

“Majestic” was not the station from which we started the journey but the fabulous architectural works in Belur and Halebedu

Remarkable was the dip in river Thunga (see photo).Those yummy yummy dosas,Idlies,vadas @Uduppi hotels(not to forget those coffees and sambars)

Hope you understood 'why yesterday, I was sick off'?

No comments: