Monday, May 07, 2007

As expected Enikku(me) veendum(again) vattelaki(mad). Since the last week. Sorry!!
Ram came and as I had told him he got me so much of love +1Popins+2 Munch(chotu)+25 Pan Pasand+1 Five Star +1 Mango Mood +10 Candy Man+23 Gas muttai. All these Desi Sweets is for a presentation, which I have soon. My idea is to give Pan Pasand first and make people soft (remember “shaadi or thum se…”)


I have become a mental- at -work .Though I enjoy it more than the Apricots with Ice Cream and Cream at CH. Meanwhile I heard NIMHANS has an offer. If you refer someone you get Fifteen Hundred Rupees, a radio and a blanket.Please enquire and if it materializes, refer me. Remember! I have changed my name to Parameshwar again.
Now a days I am more confused than my confusions during the SB days (between Amaravathy,New theatre,the Post Office,Vidya Bhavan,…Bhavan….Bhavan).Where to go!
Power Point and Excel are my Big time friends these days. Both act as if they are drunk more than Praveen and Hemanth sometimes.Go here and there and I run behind!

In total,I'm enjoying the madness though too much for my thanlamanda (beautiful head!):)
Pray for me friends!!! Pray for me.

1 comment:

Life Rocks!!! said...

Ha ha ha...I know all go mental at some time or another..Factually there is 63 types of madness..everyone has atleat more than 5...so hey you are normal!!!