Saturday, March 10, 2007

Truly wild

The day before announcing in the team that i was his choice for the UK visit, my Manager called me to his room. There were three of them. After some drama (fun). My manager told me(in fact I guessed) that am going to the UK.The next question is the reason for this post.

"Do you have any criminal records?” He asked me. For three of them this was a routine question. They ask anyone who go. I smiled and said no(they were damn sure of my answer).

Paavam Payyan!!

In the cab back home i was thinking about this and was laughing (As usual Smitha and Priya laughed with me without knowing what was the reason I laughed for-:).

The question leads me many years back .Don’t think this to be a cinema story and me the Hero.

I was thinking about those few days i spent behind the bars and when I used to be in the 'hit list' and when I also used to have some names in my pocket.

Anyway those days have gone and the Hit lists have become rubbish.

2 comments:

Life Rocks!!! said...

So does the person in question really have any criminal records?? Or is he too good to be true??

Jayashankar said...

Criminal stories coming soon!!